praying for a smile

DSCN35111
...and if at any time you feel like there is no hope, think of me sitting 10000 miles away not giving up on him! Also, if there is anything that needs to be done (absolutely anything!) and is stopped because of lack of funds, let me know immedietely.....I will raise funds for him

Our prayers are with Nanhe, god can't snatch away his gorgeous smile... I'm praying really hard...

we are all praying for him... I am confident it will work!!

These are just a few of the messages that dropped in my mail box moments after friends heard that nanhe's smile was in danger.. he was to be operated upon but an erratic blood pressure and low blood count made the doctors postpone surgery to next week..

For seventenn long nights and as many long days, nanhe has held on to his smile.. as you can see in the picture taken a few hours ago.. he has kept his part of the deal.. we are the ones that have not..

He has kept smiling in spite of excruciating pain, humiliating invasive tests, innumerable jabs and pokes.. telling us silently, in his inimitable way, that he was willing to fight with us... and we cannot give up...

I hope someone is listening....